I’m not a big fan of ‘Top …’ lists, but I do like to organise my thoughts and have something to look back over to help me think and reflect on what I’ve done, why I did it, and sometimes what I can do better next time.
Here are my top 12 posts from the past 12 months.
- January, 2010: Be a better online educator by thinking like an online student
- February, 2010: Netiquette: a handy guide for online students
- March, 2010: iTunesU: Another success story (UCL)
- April, 2010: The Art of Blogging (in Education)
- May,2010: QR Codes: In the Classroom
- June, 2010: Policies for Staff use of Social Media and Social Networks
- July, 2010: Augmented Reality on campus
- August, 2010: Who takes responsibility for online or digital communications?
- September, 2010: Presentation: “Twitter in Education, what next?”
- October, 2010: What is a Learning Technologist (part 2)?
- November, 2010: Presentation: Social Media & how (students) can survive online
- December, 2010: [ongoing … !]
Here’s to a safe and warm New Year for everyone. Happy Christmas.