Five steps to success in a MOOC (in fact, in any online ‘learning’ environment):
- Orient: find and save materials, links, hangouts, etc.
- Declare: keep notes, posts, thoughts, somewhere safe (online?).
- Network: reflect on materials and share your reflections through connections (and make some more).
- Cluster: find others with similar goals and/or interests and ‘cluster’ with them.
- Focus: keep focused on course (and your own) objective to taking the course in the first place.
Thanks to Catherine Cronin for tweeting this earlier