The ‘mobile learning’ toolkit from JISC is excellent, go take a look. I’ve brought this one aspect to the fore … ’10 steps to mobile learning adoption’
“The generic 10-step process outlined in the image above has been adapted from Gary Woodill’s very detailed mLearning Road Map and is a useful overview as to how to successfully implement a mobile learning initiative:”
- Write mobile learning vision statement
- Gather stakeholder requirements
- Agree on scope
- Obtain senior manager buy-in
- Identify required content
- Decide in-house or external development
- Identify champions
- Create and test beta content
- Gain feedback and iterate offering
- Roll out to wider group
What do you think? Would you add anything, or take anything away?
JISC InfoNet. 2011. Mobile Learning. Available from: http://www.jiscinfonet.ac.uk/infokits/mobile-learning/ [Accessed: 20 March, 2014].