As a follow-up to my (successful?) presentation ‘Twitter in Education” this one looks into the uses of Twitter, rather than the tool.
It is also worth keeping in mind the kind of resource that I haven’t been able to include in the presentation, but have provided links to for those who are interested, such as;
- Online Colleges: 25 Twitter Projects for the College Classroom
- Social Media for Working & Learning: Twitter in the classroom, 10 useful resources
- Mashable: How Twitter in the Classroom is Boosting Student Engagement
- Emerging Ed Tech: 6 Examples of Using Twitter in the Classroom
- Olivia Mitchell: How to present with Twitter (and other backchannels)
There we go; any and all comments welcome, and please feel free to link to or embed the presentation using the SlideShare code.