Two weeks ago I posted a short list of a few of the more interesting articles or blog posts I’d been reading. I intend to keep this up, hopefully every fortnight (so it’s not too onerous for me to write or for you to read).
Here’s my second list:
- 53 powerful ideas
- A short essay on the social age
- Eating the Elephant
- ALT announces 300th CMALT holder
- Setting the Standard – Minimum Expectations for VLE Use
- What will technology look like in five years
- Webinar Master / Donald H Taylor
- The power of I Don’t Know
- Why your local community might be your most valuable teaching asset
- How Twitter Users Can Generate Better Ideas
- I can’t get no satisfaction
- The Future of the University: Speculative Design for Innovation in Higher Education
- Google’s Nanodegree
- Are We There Yet?: What do we expect the business model for MOOCs to be?
- Death by a thousand likes: How Facebook and Twitter are killing the open web
I’ve also started reading the following books – both are well worth your attention!
- Donald H Taylor: Webinar Master
“A step-by-step guide to delivering compelling online presentations from a webinar expert and coach.”
- Ed Catmull: Creativity Inc
“Overcoming the unseen forces that stand in the way of true inspiration”