Yet another set of statistics about students and how they use or interact with eBooks, this time eTextbooks: “A look at students using eTextbooks (infographic)”
What I ‘like’ about the stats shown above is that 14% like the ability to cut-and-paste from the eTextbook.
Looking at the rest of the infographic the other aspects of the information I like is that
- 73% of student would not be able to study without technology
- 48% chose the eTextbook because of the lower price
- only 19% chose the eTextbook because of the portability (linked to separate but related stat that has 18% of students access their eTextbook on a tablet?)
- only 15% access the eTextbook on a desktop computer (64% accessed the eTextbook on a laptop, 18% on a tablet, and 2% on a mobile)
- 7% said they would not buy an eTextbook