For a while now I’ve been happily RT’ing (re-twetting) resources and links in Twitter and then it suddenly struck me. “Bugger, where was that really good link about something that was really good but I can’t remember what-it-was or where-I-found-it now?”.
So, here is a series of links to websites that have made a difference over the last few weeks:
- FOLLOW FAIL: The Top 10 Reasons I Will Not Follow You in Return on Twitter
- Confused on Twitter terminology? Check out the “Twictionary”
- Great list of tools to publish screenshot images on Twitter
- Announcing Learning and Skills 2010 in London
- New study shows iPhone users to be in a class by themselves
- You are not the centre of the Universe!
- Coventry University launches iTunes U site with over 150 lectures, talks and debates
- 21 century teaching – mixing the new culture of learning with the traditional means of teaching
- Dealing with student blogs at the end of the school year!
Educators & the Internet:
- 5 Reasons Why Educators Need To Embrace Internet Technologies
- 10 Big Differences Between MBAs and Entrepreneurs
- Ten Commandments of eLearning
- 100 Educators to consider following
- Online book: New technologies, new pedagogies: Mobile learning in higher education